Terms & Conditions
- The material provided on this Site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. All content, graphics, code and software used on or incorporated into this Site and the arrangement or integration of all such content, graphics, code and software, are subject to copyrights held by or licensed to Legitimutt and all rights thereto are specifically reserved. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Legitimutt. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only; provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also may not, without Legitimutt’s written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Legitimutt and Legitimutt.com, as well as other Legitimutt logos, marks, trade names, page headers, graphics, buttons, images and other content on this website, are subject to trade mark, service mark, copyright and or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or licenses held by Legitimutt. Other trade marks, product names and company names or logos used on this website are the property of their respective owners. Except as expressly authorized, the use or misuse of any trade marks, trade names, logos, images, graphics or content from this Site is strictly prohibited.
- Legitimutt does not guarantee that the information contained in this Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability. Legitimutt therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on this Site at any time without prior notice and further reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged.
- This Site, and any information or content on this Site, are provided "as is, where is." Legitimutt makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this Site or content or information available on or through this Site. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL LEGITIMUTT, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, TO YOU OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFIT, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF LEGITIMUTT OR A LEGITIMUTT AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY AND ALL COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Legitimutt is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions.
- Legitimutt does not make any representations or warranties about any Website you may access through this Site. Any such Website is independent from Legitimutt and Legitimutt has no control over, or responsibility with respect to, the information provided or activities undertaken by any such Website. A link between this Site and another Website does not mean that Legitimutt endorses that Website.
- Information on this Site includes descriptions of products and services available in the continental United States of America only. This Website is intended for use by residents of the United States of America only and Legitimutt makes no representation that the content of this Site is applicable or appropriate for use in other countries. Legitimutt makes no representation that materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. This Site is controlled and operated by Legitimutt from its offices within the United States.
Purchasing from the Website
- If you wish to purchase goods from the Legitimutt Store please follow the instructions provided in the Store section of this Website.
- Your electronic or telephone order is an offer to buy from Legitimutt. Legitimutt reserves the right not to accept an order at its sole discretion.
- Once you have submitted an order, you will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the details of your order (name, address, product ordered, price, etc.). Such e-mail is a confirmation that the order has been received by Legitimutt and does not constitute acceptance of your order. Legitimutt reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason, regardless of whether your order has been confirmed or your credit card has been charged. If your order is declined or cancelled by Legitimutt after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will promptly issue a credit to your credit card.
- Payment for the goods you order must be made by MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover credit card. If your payment is rejected by the card issuer your order will not be dispatched. Payment is made at your own risk.
- The prices and availability of the goods displayed on this Website are subject to change without notice.
- The ownership of the ordered goods will only pass following payment in full.
- Sales tax is charged only when the person ordering the goods is a resident of the state of Florida.
- Legitimutt reserves the right to deny sales under any promotion it shall offer from time to time in its sole discretion.
Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content
- Legitimutt may occasionally allow users to this Website to post content, which may include reviews, comments, photos, videos and other content. By posting content, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that:
is not consistent with the permissible uses outlined by these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, vulgar, profane, sexually explicit, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise objectionable;
infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
constitutes commercial solicitation, political campaigning, or advertising or promotion, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation. Links that connect to commercial websites will not be considered unauthorized solicitations unless the link or the website content appears to be intended as a means of solicitation as determined by Legitimutt in its sole discretion;
contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware;
provides any non-public information about Legitimutt or any of its affiliates or any other company or person without the proper authorization to do so. This includes providing the names, addresses and extension numbers of employees of Legitimutt or any of its affiliates and other Website users;
intentionally interferes with the operation of this Website, without limitation, mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking;
impersonates any person or entity, including an employee of Legitimutt or any of its affiliated entities, or otherwise misrepresents the origin of content;
attacks or insults another Website user or Website manager; or
suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- If you do post content or submit material, and unless Legitimutt indicates otherwise, you grant Legitimutt and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Legitimutt and its affiliates and its and their sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Legitimutt and its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. Legitimutt has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Legitimutt takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Legitimutt generally does not pre-screen, verify or edit the content posted by users to this Website. However, Legitimutt and its agents reserve the right to do so and investigate any violation of these Terms and Conditions and to take appropriate remedial action. Legitimutt has absolute discretion to enforce these Terms and Conditions, including, but not limited to, warning users of violations, disabling or suspending access, deleting, screening or editing any content, or prohibiting any behavior that does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or which is otherwise inappropriate for this Website. Deliberate attempts by users or someone on their behalf to evade or circumvent their suspension or termination of rights to post content to this Website violates these Terms and Conditions, constitutes an unlawful trespass to Legitimutt equipment and systems, and may result in legal action.
- Legitimutt and its affiliates also may release information concerning you and the content posted by you when Legitimutt believes release is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply these Terms and Conditions; and to protect Legitimutt's or its affiliates’ rights or property, or to protect Legitimutt users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of content posting features; or if Legitimutt reasonably believes that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records.
192 NW 36th Street
Miami, FL 33127